29 March 2009

Was it nothing more then a dream?


We had something, I'm sure about that.
Maybe it was just a moment
but then at least we had that.
Our moment(s).
I remember the day it was raining
bodies were pressed against mine.
I was lost 
until I felt a hand,
your hand.
You guided me out of the crowd.
When you released me,
I still could feel your touch burning on my hand.
You walked away
and left me alone in the rain,
getting wet(no pun intended).
I kept watching you,
hoping you would turn back
but you didn't.
You just looked at me once.
What I saw then was enough. 
You loved me 
the way
 I loved you.
Even when it was just 
that moment.
 

2 comments:

  1. Liefste ♥Lisa♥,
    Om zulke mooie verzen te schrijven moet je de ziel van een prinses hebben.
    Naar ik verneem, is het nog een weekje geduld hebben voor het “great moment” Ook goed!;)
    Ik zal je intussen wel nog eens schrijven. Ik voel me echt verantwoordelijk voor jullie.

    Ga ook eens op ontdekking bij
    http://dreamon-blog.blogspot.com
    en haar Dutch Bloggers. Girls, girls, girls, het loont zich.
    Heel teder, xxx
    Je vriendin Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talent?! Waar?!
    Aja, hier...


    Heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete