25 April 2009

Me, my camera and the sushi's

Dearest Bloggers,

Today was kind of a busy day.
Yesterday I went to a party
(see photo).
 Conclusion: I was really tired when 
I got up this morning.
But the show needed to go on.
So I began to study but
suddenly I heard my mother's voice.
She needed my help!
My parents are starting 
a new business: Sushiwereld
(= catering, parties, receptions,...)
and they asked me to take a few photos.
Because tomorrow they are planning
the real photo-shoot,...
and yes I will be the photographer :) !
So here are a few pictures I 
took today but they aren't perfect.
Hope you will like them!




( Marijke, Wendy, Myself, Yana and Silke) 






3 comments:

  1. Woow dat ziet er super lekker uit!
    it's like the universe is tellign me something

    gister was er een programma op tv over suchi en nu zie ik het weer op jouw blog. Heb het nog nooit gegeten en wil het echt een keer proberen!

    With love Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lieftallige ♥Lisa,
    Heel tof! Hoewel ik persoonlijk niet te vinden ben voor Sushi, wens ik je ouders veel succes met deze business.
    Jou dank ik speciaal voor de mooie groepsfoto waarop ook ♥Silke♥ zo mooi prijkt, en zo weet ik eindelijk ook hoe Marijke eruitziet.
    Samen met jou, wens ik “the city swarmed with beautiful women in miniskirts on bikes”. Te voet eveneens :D
    Veel liefs,
    xxx
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete